Business Planning Workshop - Devon
This hands-on session will support you to create your business plan, and ensure it is a useful and 'living' tool for your organisation. Pick up tips on how to integrate your business plan into the work of your organisation and effectively dovetailing a business plan with your museum's Forward Plan.
We're delighted to welcome Arts Fundraising and Philanthropy to deliver this session. One of Arts Council England's National Portfolio Organisations their mission is to strengthen arts and cultural organisations’ resilience and sustainability by transforming their fundraising knowledge, skills and levels of success.
What will I learn?
- Key components of a strategic and effective business plan
- How to develop a strategy with limited resource
- Making the museums’ forward plans work in conjunction with a business plan
- Creating an implementation plan
- Integrating business planning into your organisation
- Monitoring and evaluation, responding to changing circumstances
Exeter, EX4 4QR