Fundraising Workshop - Dorset
This workshop will support you to develop your organisation's Case for Support, an important tool to leverage support from a variety of funding sources. The session also covers the development and implementation of an effective fundraising strategy and the role that your board can play in supporting this.
We're delighted to welcome Arts Fundraising and Philanthropy to deliver the first half of this session via webinar. One of Arts Council England's National Portfolio Organisations their mission is to strengthen arts and cultural organisations’ resilience and sustainability by transforming their fundraising knowledge, skills and levels of success.
What will I learn?
- Overview of the museum funding landscape
- Fundraising income streams for museums
- Developing a Case for Support
- Return on investment ratios and what fundraising targets you might expect to achieve
- The Board’s role in fundraising.